How can we create workplaces where every voice matters, everyone thrives & finds meaning, and change & innovation happen naturally?
Management and employees alike are both expressing and feeling a gap as reflected in the low engagement numbers that show up in the news and on social media almost daily.
Employees are frustrated when they can’t fully contribute and find meaning at work. When instead of feeling and treated like being an essential and important part of a bigger organic system, they are considered merely as a profit producing “unit”. They are simply valued based on the numbers they bring into the organization.
Management often lacks an understanding of why, despite repeated attempts, their employee’s morale and dedication towards work remains low.
For more info, see Why We Created Forward-Thinking Workplaces™.
Interviews with Business & Industry Leaders
Sign up here to join our mailing list and get notified when new interviews are published. Below are links to two of the interviews we have published:
- Judith E. Glaser, Author of Conversational Intelligence®, CEO, Benchmark Communications, Inc./Chairman, The CreatingWE Institute
- Howard Behar, Author, Speaker, Adviser and past president of Starbucks
Get the latest 2016 version of the book as of January 5, 2017 with 27 interviews here: Exploring Forward-Thinking Workplaces™ eBook
Join us as we explore these key questions:
- How can we create workplaces where every voice matters, everyone thrives & finds meaning, and change & innovation happen naturally?
- What does it take to get an employee's full attention and best performance?
- What do people really lack and long for at work?
- What is the most important question management should be asking employees?
- What is the most important question employees should be asking management?
- What is the most important question we can ask ourselves?
Breakthrough Conversations & Results in Your Workplace
Container13 works with people and organizations to create the conditions and environment that allow expansive conversations and new knowledge to emerge for innovative solutions and breakthrough results.
Schedule a conversation with us today to learn how we can bring this capability to your organization.